Bad breath, also known as halitosis is an unpleasant condition. Most people have bad breath from time to time - especially in the morning.
- Brush tongue (microbial deposits on tongue);
- Watch what you eat (onions & garlic);
- Regularly brush and floss your teeth - remove all food particles;
- Check with dentist in case of gum disease, dental cavities and improperly fitted dental appliances;
- Stop smoking! Tobacco dries the mouth and causes bad breath;
- Drink water - dehydration can cause bad breath;- Check for medical conditions in case of diabetes, liver and kidney problems, sinus infections, bronchitis and pneumonia.